Click here for
Visa Credit Card
Phone: (800) 766-3451
Service Commitment About
aspects of TrustBank are driven by a Superior Service philosophy.
Every employee has signed a personal pledge to provide superior
service, and we operate by a set of standards.
Superior Service philosophy is the driving
force behind everything we do.
goal is customer satisfaction.
contact gives us a new opportunity to establish or strengthen
a banking relationship.
TrustBank Customer Service Standards
We commit to you, our customer, that we will adhere to a set of standards whenever you have contact with us.
- Have a warm and caring attitude.
- Greet you in a friendly and personal manner.
- Call you by name and give you our undivided personal attention.
- Explore alternative and creative solutions for you.
- Keep you informed and let you know when to expect a response or resolution.
- Do what we say we will do. You should be confident that we will follow-through and fulfill our commitments.
- Know the bank's products and services so we can provide you with accurate information and helpful advice.
- Listen to your request and strive to match our product or service to your needs.
- Refer you to the appropriate person within the bank. If we are unsure, we will verify before giving you further direction.
- Personally introduce you to the appropriate person whenever possible.
- Keep your information in the strictest confidence.
- Exhibit professionalism, have a neat appearance, and maintain an uncluttered work area. You will be treated with priority.
- Keep your waiting time to less than five minutes, whether it is at a teller line or a department reception area.
- ALWAYS thank you for doing business with us.
- ALWAYS treat you as we would like to be treated ourselves.
Our Standards When You Call Us
- Answer the phone by the third ring.
- Keep you on hold for less than one minute. If additional time is needed, we will offer to call you back.
- Avoid transferring your call more than once. When transferring your call, we will give you the name of the person we are transferring you to, in case the call is disconnected.
- When transferring your call, make sure the other employee is available and give your information to the employee so you do not have to repeat it.
- Return your call immediately or establish a time for you to call back. We should always return a call the same day it is received.
- ALWAYS thank you for calling.
to About TrustBank Home