Auto Passcode Reset
If you haved locked yourself out of TrustBank Online Banking, you can use the Auto Passcode Reset
feature to unlock your account and reset your passcode.
To use this feature, the following prerequisites must be met:
1. You must have a valid email address on file.
2. You must have a security verification question and answer on file. If you do
not have a security question and/or answer set in the system or if you are
not sure, you can go to the User Services page to change it.
The Passcode Reset process involves entering security information to ensure
that a passcode has not been reset by hackers. You must have your access ID,
social security (or tax ID) number and an account number ready to verify your
To reset your passcode using the Auto Passcode Reset feature:
1. If you forget your passcode when logging on to the system, click the
Forgot Passcode link. This will take you to a page where you will need
to verify your information.
2. On this page, enter your Access ID, SS number (or Tax ID number),
and an account number, and then click Submit.
You will be allowed three (3) unsuccessful attempts, after which you must
contact TrustBank to have your passcode reset.
If your account information was correct, the Verification Question page
3. On the Verification Question page, enter the answer to your Security
Question in the Security Answer box, and then click Submit. You will now
be taken to a screen where you will reset your passcode.
4. On this page, enter a new passcode in the Passcode
box, re-enter it in the Verify Passcode box, and then click Submit.
You will then be asked to confirm your email address. Do this, and
then click Done.
5. You will receive a confirmation email that contains a Passcode Reset
Confirmation code and a link to the Passcode Reset Confirmation page.
6. Open your Passcode Reset Confirmation email message, record the
Passcode Reset Confirmation code that you received by email, and then
click the link in the email message, which takes you to the Login page.
7. On the Login page, enter your Access ID, new passcode, and then click
Log In. This will take you to the Passcode Reset Confirmation page.
8. On the Passcode Reset Confirmation page, enter your Passcode Reset
Confirmation code, and then click Submit.
You are now logged into TrustBank Online Banking. If you run into any issues with
this process, don't hesitate to call us at 800-766-3451.